08 May Commercial windows, the perfect luxury for Australian homes
Nothing says luxury like superior thermal performance, sophisticated aesthetics and product durability.
EDGE Architectural, while primarily a commercial framing system, provides an outstanding window and door solution for high-end residential projects. For architects working on private residences, specify superior architectural windows and doors to provide your customers with:
- Interchangeable compatible suites for increased design flexibility
- Improved thermal performance with U-MAX™ thermally broken framing and MAX™ double glazing
- Advanced water management methodology
- Anti-drop-out gaskets
- Polyurethane thermal break for increased strength and polyamide thermal break in select doors, for increased aesthetic
- Contemporary Australian design with a metric footprint
- Angular architectural lines and frame dimensions
- Operable awning and casement sashes with Truth hardware
- Bi-fold and stacking sliding doors (bottom rolling or top hung) capable of impressive heights and large spans; ideal for alfresco entertaining spaces
- Superior sliding and bi-fold door hardware for smooth and easy operation
- High performing windows and doors they will be happy with for years to come
Completed last year, Stevenson Street in Kew is a stand-out development in EDGE’s project portfolio. A brilliant example of the effectiveness of EDGE for the residential market, this architectural extension is nothing short of impressive.
The Kew House features U-MAX™ thermally broken assemblies and the U-MAX™ thermally broken overhead sliding door, with Tomma hardware.
Architect: CA Architecture
Builder: Canny Projects
Fabricator: Ecoview Architectural Aluminium Windows